Study Abroad/Away at JSU
Traveling as a student is such a wonderful opportunity and some of you may not be aware that JSU actually offers several such opportunities. In fact, we have several coming up this year that really will be trips of a lifetime. In today’s episode, we’re going to talk with Dr. Staci Stone, Dean of the School of Arts and Humanities, who has led several study abroad courses, including one this past winter break that sounds absolutely fascinating. We’re also going to speak with Mica Mecham, who led a study away course in Yellowstone National Park this past spring and will be leading a study abroad course in England this summer that will focus on . . . get ready for the squees . . . Harry Potter.
- The benefits of travel and study abroad and away for students and faculty.
- Some of the past and upcoming travel abroad and away courses that JSU has and will offer.
- A special preview the Summer 2020 Magical World of Harry Potter course.
Explore these Resources
- JSU Study Abroad
- Website: http://www.jsu.edu/study-abroad/
- Jason Mallot, Coordinator: email@example.com
- Cooperative Center for Study Abroad:
- Website: https://ccsa.cc
- Dean Staci Stone, JSU Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Magical World of Harry Potter Course
- Info & Application: https://ccsa.cc/faculty/course/index.php?last=Mecham&first=Mica&term=202020&course=The%20Magical%20World%20of%20Harry%20Potter
- Mica Mecham, Instructor: email@example.com
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: jsucommongrounds
- Twitter: @PodcastCommon
- Facebook: @thecommongroundspodcast